Online Subscription Activation
To set up your online access via ingentaconnect, please visit
If your institution does not already have an ingentaconnect registration:
- Click on “Register” on the right-hand toolbar.
- Click on the “Institutional Registration” link in the first paragraph. Then click “Register” at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the company/institution information and the administrator information.
- Choose your preferred authentication method – either IP address and/or username and password.
- Now choose your administrator login details. The admin login details can also be used if you have any other journal subscriptions hosted on ingentaconnect. Click on the box to accept the terms and conditions, then click “Register”.
If your registration is successful, the ingentaconnect registration is now complete and you will be directed to the “Administration” area of the site.
Select “Set up subscriptions” and go to step 3 below.
If your institution is already registered with ingentaconnect:
- Please sign-in using your Administrator username and password to access the Administrator page.
- Click on “Administration” on the right hand-side and then under the Subscriptions options, select “Set up Subscription”.
- Click on the “Add” tab to search for the journal. You can search by typing the journal name in the search field (e.g Curriculum and Teaching) or by using the alphabetical list to scroll to the journal you want.
- Institutional Subscription Package: If you have subscribed to the 7 journal package, you only need to add any one of the 7 journals – the other journals will be added automatically when your access is verified.
- Tick the box on the left hand side of the journal listing and type your Subscription ID number into the box on the right hand side.
- Click “Add” at the top of the page
You will then receive an on-screen confirmation message that your request has been received.
A confirmation will be emailed to you at the address you supplied as part of the registration process.
Once access has been verified, the publication title will appear in your current subscriptions list.
For further information on electronic access at ingentaconnect contact the ingentaconnect Customer Service Team via email@example.com
If you haven’t received your Subscription ID number please contact our Subscriptions team at
Subscription Agent Activation on behalf of the Publisher
To arrange for your subscription agent to setup access on your behalf please access www.ingentaconnect.com and login in using your administrator username/password.
Next, select the link ‘Activate your access using your Subscription Agent’ and check the box next to the name of your agent. Your agent will receive notification that you wish for them to activate your subscription access.
Get In Touch
For all enquries contact us today.